Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Got 3 ideas for Wii stuff

Posted by Cappo 
Got 3 ideas for Wii stuff
June 10, 2009 02:42AM
1. An in-game communication plugin-like thing that uses Wiispeak - sort of like RogerWilco (http://rogerwilco.gamespy.com/)
This would probably be the one I would like most. Of course, you could always turn on the speaker function on your phone, but that takes up the telephone line.

2. Some sort of fix for the cursor bug in Redsteel.
I know Redsteel 2 is coming out, but I don't quite like the new graphics style, and you have to buy a new Wii Motionplus for each additional player.

3. An automated bad banner checker and fixer for Bootmii.
Should also feature a Bootmii version of AnyRegionChanger to fix corrupted system menus.
Re: Got 3 ideas for Wii stuff
June 10, 2009 04:18AM
Cappo
2. Some sort of fix for the cursor bug in Redsteel.
I know Redsteel 2 is coming out, but I don't quite like the new graphics style, and you have to buy a new Wii Motionplus for each additional player.

What kind of bug are you referring to?
June 10, 2009 02:55PM
It's a nasty bug that makes the aiming cursor jump to the center of the screen at seemingly random intervals during gameplay.
It happens quite often, and most of the fun that this game would have brought is ruined by this bug.
June 11, 2009 10:32AM
I never encountered that bug in my 3 hours with Red Steel.
June 12, 2009 12:59AM
They said turning off the volume on the Wii remote solves it, but even that did nothing for me. I guess it varies from Wii to Wii.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login