Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wii Motion Plus Sandbox or sumthing

Posted by Paavo 
Wii Motion Plus Sandbox or sumthing
June 13, 2009 12:12PM
So, Nintendo released this thingy day ago and I got it today. However, there is only 1 game what supprots this accessory now, and I don't want to get it for some reason. Bleh.

I was thinking that someone very cool, very kind, very insane, very clever, very very could do some kind of Application where you could play with M+.

Chat about it.
Re: Wii Motion Plus Sandbox or sumthing
June 13, 2009 01:19PM
First we need to reverse engineer the thing and get function calls for it in libogc so developers can easily incorporate the device into their programs. AFAIK, it's already being worked on.

However, from a design standpoint, the only type of game that I can think of that would "work" with the device would be a 3 dimensional one. Since 3D games are a lot harder to make than 2D ones, it will probably take developers a fair bit of time to develop an application WM+ support.
June 13, 2009 03:32PM
And of course there is this AiLives Livemove 2. If someone could get it, programming could be easier or...?
June 13, 2009 04:03PM
If anyone could get me or the right people a copy of AiLives (this is assuming it comes with its source - it is open source right?) WM+ support would be in the sdk so fast...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2009 04:03PM by Arikado.
June 13, 2009 07:37PM
It is a commercial product... thinking that you wouldn't see much beyond the API.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2009 07:38PM by PhoenixTank.
June 13, 2009 09:20PM
At their website you can order it to your "company" so... Check out.
June 13, 2009 10:23PM
Unless someone in our forum works for a licensed developer for Nintendo, they won't let you buy it :(
June 15, 2009 01:58PM
Arikado
Unless someone in our forum works for a licensed developer for Nintendo, they won't let you buy it :(
We have the power to lie :P
June 15, 2009 02:18PM
Paavo
Arikado
We have the power to lie :P
Then by all means, lie, get a copy, and send it to me (or other people "up top").
June 30, 2009 08:47PM
Paavo

Where at nintendo's website can you do this? I can lie :P
June 30, 2009 08:57PM
CloneDeath
Paavo

Where at nintendo's website can you do this? I can lie :P
[ailive.net]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login