Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Better way of browsing channels?

Posted by kieranmullen 
Better way of browsing channels?
November 09, 2009 04:46AM
Feel free to move in the right folder if I have chosen poorly.

But I was wondering why we can't use the motion controller to change pages?

For example use the left and right button of the + controller or rotate your wrist right or left to change the page displayed.

Thank you
Re: Better way of browsing channels?
November 09, 2009 03:22PM
Ah - good idea! I second that.....that'd be a nice enhancement to the HBC, in my books.
November 09, 2009 03:46PM
buddypepper
Ah - good idea! I second that.....that'd be a nice enhancement to the HBC, in my books.

the OP was not talking about HBC, they were talking about System Menu. And for that, there would have to be an extensively patched System Menu installed, and itd be a lot of hassle for no extra functonality (you CAN already change pages, so no EXTRA functionality is added. Its just made a bit nicer)
November 11, 2009 06:40PM
SifJar
buddypepper

the OP was not talking about HBC, they were talking about System Menu. And for that, there would have to be an extensively patched System Menu installed, and itd be a lot of hassle for no extra functonality (you CAN already change pages, so no EXTRA functionality is added. Its just made a bit nicer)

It would also seem like it would cause many brick, and error related problems. It would be a very pointless, but neat feature for the Homebrew channel I guess :).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/11/2009 06:41PM by JeffPlox.
November 12, 2009 04:28PM
SifJar
the OP was not talking about HBC...

Ah - well, never the less - it'd be a cool addition to HBC....pointless, yes technically - but one of those things that just makes it that much nicer.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login