Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

anyone want to help me make a app

Posted by wiz64 
anyone want to help me make a app
February 03, 2010 11:21PM
ok so i was thinking (before i start on this thing i want to know if i should really try this, so tell me if you think this is a good idea but if it is i will need some help with it). I want to try and make a life sim game like animal crossing or harvest moon, just something that you could really spend time on the hb chan playing, i know that there are ways to hack games, but i just want to try to make a game of my own so tell me if this is a bad idea or not.
Re: anyone want to help me make a app
February 03, 2010 11:25PM
Who cares what people think? If you want something to be made, make it for yourself, not other people.
February 04, 2010 03:52AM
Well, I think it's a noble endeavor. But yeah, if anyone tells you "no" there better be a law attached to it.

... And depends on how much help you need.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2010 03:54AM by dancinninja.
February 20, 2010 06:55AM
to tell you the truth, it's a great idea! go for it! i could help with graphic and game art, but no coding...ehh sorry i'm still an EPIC noob when it comes to devkit and wiibrew. lol i'm semi good with ds homebrew and pretty good with makin computer games, but i haven't gotten much into the wii. i even re-made my own pokemon game! **custom sprites** so ya i'm good with the graphic stuff, just tell me whatcha need. oh, and any idea on details? (game name, setting, storyline, character names, etc.) it'd be appreciated. i'm really looking forward to helping u
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login