Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PDF reader on wii

Posted by CriticalAcclaim 
PDF reader on wii
March 31, 2010 02:15AM
It would be convenient for me, since I have some guitar tab that came with a DVD I bought, and It would be nice to be able to watch them on a TV

I know the PSP has a PDF reader app, so having one on the Wii just makes sense. I can't code, but if someone could do this that would be sweet.
Re: PDF reader on wii
March 31, 2010 11:56PM
If they're pdf's on the internet, you could use the internet channel I think (not 100 % sure it supports pdfs, but it should). If they aren't on the internet, it's really not hard to make a website with Google sites and upload them to it. (I advise you to check that the internet channel really supports pdfs before you do that, though.)

Edit: or you could use WiiVNC.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2010 11:56PM by profetylen.
April 01, 2010 07:11AM
Well what I mean is that I would like it if an app could be made that can read PDFs just like Mplayer can read video and music files right off the SD card
April 01, 2010 02:56PM
Yeah, I understood that. I just suggested other ways to accompolish something similar to what you wanted if you don't wanna wait for such an app (which perhaps not even ever will be made).
June 01, 2010 01:16PM
If you are still searching for a PDF Viewer, WiiXplorer is now able to view PDF files.
June 01, 2010 07:47PM
This has been requested several times before. Please search before posting.

See - [forum.wiibrew.org] for the original thread
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.