Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Some sort of recorder

Posted by JRdad 
Some sort of recorder
June 23, 2010 06:40AM
I'm really a first timer on this board so excuse if I sound a little stupid (probably cause I am) but is there any way of making a video recorder so I could keep a copy of how I played my game? err....For instance, lets say I wanted to play a game on the NES, Is there a way to record it so I could upoad it to the web to show runs to others? And if I infringed on any of these warnings, sorry, please don't ban me. Thanks in advance for any and all help.
Re: Some sort of recorder
June 23, 2010 07:03AM
It's not possible, and has been asked before.

[url=http://forum.wiibrew.org/read.php?26,34776,34776#msg-34776
Ideas, Requests Forum Rules[/url]]
Do NOT request or post the following:
Unfortunately, there are a ton of redundant and unacceptable requests regularly posted in this forum.

The redundancies force people who know what they're talking about to repeat what they've already said to other people. Honestly, it's extremely annoying and a better alternative is to simply continue existing discussions instead of restarting those discussions from the very beginning.

From here on, this post will outline topics which the posting of will not be tolerated in this forum. New topics posted about the below subjects will be deleted. Again, since the subjects outlined here already exist in existing discussions, please use the search function and continue the existing discussions.
[...]
-A video recorder or screenshot capturer application that runs in the background of the Wii's natural processes
Also, searching helps:
[forum.wiibrew.org]
Re: Some sort of recorder
June 23, 2010 11:12AM
Only thing you can do is hook up your Wii to an VCR or your computer (with a capture device, which aren't that expensive) I have this one: [www.hauppauge.com] works fine for recording (listed retail price is wrong, I payed less then 70$ for mine) and I also use it for recoding analogue TV. But if you look around a bit you should be able to find a device under 25$ if you just want to record the video/audio signals.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.