Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cheat adder for GBA GX (Idea)

Posted by DarkZX 
Cheat adder for GBA GX (Idea)
October 01, 2010 09:08PM
Hello,the names DarkZX (I was going to name self DarkZero but someone else got to it before me)

i have been using the GBA GX and it is cool but it is missing afew things like the Cheat adder

i think who ever made the app should add this to the list because sometimes i think: why dont this app has something that can add cheats too!

EX.

there be like...three or four cheats to come with the game or you can add your own cheats!
also you can take .CHT flies and add it the the game!hmmmm...what else......i think thats about it,let me know what you think about it!
Re: Cheat adder for GBA GX (Idea)
October 01, 2010 09:33PM
I'm pretty sure Tantric said he won't add anything like this to his emulator, but maybe someone else could.
October 02, 2010 03:43PM
Dangit!...if i was good at making wii APPS i would go and ask the dude if i can add it personal, just for myself.....also...the funnest thing happen while i was try to post this topic yesterday this little video or watever it was came from out of nowhere and said:I WAS A PRAITE.....atleast it was singing it til i found out what was wrong...it was kinda funny though XD

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2010 03:48PM by DarkZX.
October 02, 2010 05:47PM
You're free to do it yourself if you can, you don't have to ask him; The emulator is open source.
October 03, 2010 06:37PM
bg4545
I'm pretty sure Tantric said he won't add anything like this to his emulator, but maybe someone else could.

Don't all of his other emulators have cheat support?
October 03, 2010 07:02PM
Probably, but I believe he said he didn't want to rewrite the emulator to add cheats for VBA GX.
October 03, 2010 08:41PM
Ah, that makes sense.
October 03, 2010 09:08PM
Yeah, found it.

I will never add cheat support. Why? Because I'm done with these emulators, aside from general maintenance. --Tantric 18:29, 19 September 2010
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login