Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

HBB search function

Posted by technoman 
HBB search function
May 09, 2011 10:38PM
Would it be possible to add a search function to the HBB for sake of ease? It gets annoying when it takes hours to get to the bottom of the "Games" and "Demos" list.
Re: HBB search function
May 09, 2011 11:11PM
With this request it'd probably be better if you contacted teknecal about it.
www.codemii.com
Contact
You can either contact me via this blog or teknecal@gmail.com or teknecal on Skype.
I’m always in irc.efnet.org #wiidev or #wiihelp. PM me if you like and I’ll respond if I’m around.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/09/2011 11:53PM by bg4545.
May 09, 2011 11:43PM
Note: This forum isn't really for feature requests for existing apps, for those it is better to contact the author. This forum is for requesting new, original homebrew.
May 10, 2011 02:30AM
technoman
Would it be possible to add a search function to the HBB for sake of ease? It gets annoying when it takes hours to get to the bottom of the "Games" and "Demos" list.

I had actually brought this up before with teknecal he did ad in the HBB the option to chose to go alphabetical or reverse it, I did mention to him about a search feature, said he would look into it and thought it was a good idea when a update comes around for HBB. I do think its been a long time since I have been on HBB there might be a place to chose a letter of what the game starts with and gives all games with that letter in a list as well.
June 26, 2011 12:10PM
If he were to update it, he'd release it with a lot more than just a search feature. What will it be now, v0.4? When will it be an official 1.0? LOL
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login