Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Everyone plz post your idea of what you think. Okay XeX menu App

Posted by cornerpath 
Everyone plz post your idea of what you think. Okay XeX menu App
May 26, 2011 02:03AM
Okay um I was thinking that since the Hombrew browser seem to be lagging new app in. I was wonder will the moderators over the hombrew browser get together and make an XeX menu app for Wii.. This will be the biggest app on the browser, but it dont have to be exactly like the xbox xex but same mecahnics. This will make our games like mario kart with 100% hack with patches or the Gecko codes we use now. but i rather patches.. So everyone post a comment on this topic its important.. everyone been wondering is there even gonna be a XEX on wii, so people lets try to get it out there
Re: Everyone plz post your idea of what you think. Okay XeX menu App
May 26, 2011 02:09AM
So when you say "everyone" do you mean you? And when you say "let's" do you mean someone else?
May 26, 2011 02:14AM
No everyone from codeleakers was talking about is it gonna be an xex mybad i wasnt saying everyone here.. Lets? well i was saying lets try to get app maker to actually make it if its possible
May 26, 2011 03:37AM
I really can't understand what you're getting at?

If you're bashing the HBB then this is not a good place.

If you want to develop a PC client or something then all the teknecal's (pun) of it are here [www.codemii.com]

Or More specifically [www.codemii.com] would be a starting point. There is PHP code on codemii showing how you would do this.

I'd be happy to do it all for you. All you need do is show me how to soft-mod my 360 without getting banned from live ~~~~~ sarcasm ~~~~~. However if you could do that you would not need help.
May 26, 2011 03:50AM
I think he means something like a System Menu replacement that can launch patched games or games with Gecko codes. I don't think that will ever happen. Also, watch what you say on these forums because we don't support piracy or "backups".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2011 04:43AM by bg4545.
May 26, 2011 04:30AM
I guess I'm lost :( So it has nothing to do with the homebrew browser.
May 26, 2011 04:45AM
scanff
I guess I'm lost :( So it has nothing to do with the homebrew browser.
Not really, no. I don't know why it was brought up.
May 26, 2011 02:57PM
Try again when you can post a paragraph in proper, readable English, which people will actually be able to understand.
May 27, 2011 12:18AM
Okay first off No its not about the hombrew browser, its not piracy or a wii menu replacement.. XD
May 27, 2011 12:28AM
Im just requesting this app on the hombrew browser... Okay again xex menu is something like gecko os, and sd explorer but more advanced. so its not impossible to make 1 for wii, im gonna get upload a video of xex if you guys dosent noe what is it..
May 27, 2011 12:43AM
Hmmm well xex menu will be the biggest app on hombrew, if it ever comes out. Its possible but it will take at least summer of 2012 to realease this. it depends what requirements your requesting in this app, your first post is hard to calculate.
May 27, 2011 01:01AM
cornerpath
Okay first off No its not about the hombrew browser, its not piracy or a wii menu replacement.. XD
I was just stating, watch what you say because I looked up codeleakers and found lot's of stuff we don't support here on these forums.
cornerpath
Im just requesting this app on the hombrew browser... Okay again xex menu is something like gecko os, and sd explorer but more advanced. so its not impossible to make 1 for wii, im gonna get upload a video of xex if you guys dosent noe what is it..
Yeah not many people here would know what XeXMenu is so that's why there was some confusion. You can't request an app on the Homebrew Browser that isn't made yet. Someone has to make the app first.

jacub89
Hmmm well xex menu will be the biggest app on hombrew, if it ever comes out. Its possible but it will take at least summer of 2012 to realease this. it depends what requirements your requesting in this app, your first post is hard to calculate.
I don't see why you made another account to talk to yourself?
May 27, 2011 03:53AM
bg4545
jacub89
I don't see why you made another account to talk to yourself?

lol
July 13, 2011 09:23PM
I think that would be a cool idea but here is a few good questions you should ask yourself.

How will others get the Channel or App?
How will I get the interface to work?
How can I get the codes to do anything?
And the biggest question: How do I get patches and modified scripts for the game????

Lots more questions but these are some of the main ones.

I would love to help but I have no idea how to get started.
July 13, 2011 11:23PM
It's not gonna happen if you don't know how to code or figure out those questions you asked by yourself.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login