Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[REQ] Creating background images for rail shooter game

Posted by owen 
[REQ] Creating background images for rail shooter game
June 28, 2011 05:33PM
I'm working on the next release of my homebrew game:[wiibrew.org] - I already have a guy creating 3d models for me. Anybody interested creating back drop images for a forward-scrolling 3D Sci-Fi rail shooter?

Requirements
* you should have some kinda experience with image editing tools!
* It would be good if the interested person is at least familiar with forward-scrolling 3D Sci-Fi rail shooter type games.
* Images should be ORIGINAL and optimized to be as small as possible while still looking good.
* Dimensions must be at most 1024x1024 - PNG32. I should probably try posting this on a designer forum but I thought I would give this forum a shot first.
* Images can be as complicated as this; [ipadappsclub.com] or as simple as this; [lightsinthedark.files.wordpress.com] (It really depends on how good you are and how the well the background fits the stage )
* Interested persons she send me a pm or email me if they can find me email address.
* You must have a wii and be able to run the game so that you can test how it looks in game without sending me a bunch of files. Ideally I would prefer to have one person creating all the background images for the game but I may be open to having a multi-person team.

Prizes;
* There are no prizes! This is not a competition. You will get you name credited in the game. Feel free to ask questions by replying to this thread.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/28/2011 10:52PM by owen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login