Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

no nunchuck needed?

Posted by kith 
no nunchuck needed?
January 21, 2012 07:14PM
No idea how to make apps or program >< but just an idea for an app is one that would bypass you needing a nunchuck and allow the game to read the classic controller / cc pro as the nunchuck. OR one that would allow you to set the buttons you wish to press for a wiimote&nunchuck configured game to a classic controller (not sure if this is viable due to the IR or having to shake the nunchuk in situations) just an idea
Re: no nunchuck needed?
January 21, 2012 09:02PM
This can be done on a per-game basis with the use of Ocarina cheat codes (applicable with Gecko OS or Riivolution). Other than that, I doubt it'll happen. I'd guess that if it could be done on a generic basis (i.e. a "one size fits all" approach that would work with all games), it probably would have been done by now. Because of the way the Wii works, it is hard to have much custom code running at the same time as games, so it's fairly limited what can be done to official games. Remapping controls could be tricky and would almost definitely require different approaches for most games.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login