Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Is there any way you can downgrade to System Menu 1.0?

Posted by keoghjacob 
Is there any way you can downgrade to System Menu 1.0?
January 19, 2013 08:21PM
Is there a way that one could downgrade to the "Launch Menu" System Menu 1.0 w/out bricking your wii?
Re: Is there any way you can downgrade to System Menu 1.0?
January 19, 2013 08:45PM
keoghjacob
Is there a way that one could downgrade to the "Launch Menu" System Menu 1.0 w/out bricking your wii?

Yes, if someone created a WAD of the original System Menu (unlikely)
January 19, 2013 08:46PM
There isn't a WAD of it available that I know of, and even if there was, it would be pointless and stupid. You would gain nothing from doing it, so don't waste your time trying.
January 19, 2013 10:19PM
Here is the wad for System Menu 1.0, from what I could understand. I'd just like to restore my Version 1 wii to System Menu 1.0 to play around with it, and I'd like some procedure into doing it, being that I'm pretty much clueless when it comes to this.

-System Menu 1.0-

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/19/2013 10:54PM by keoghjacob.
January 19, 2013 10:34PM
keoghjacob
Here is the wad for System Menu 1.0, from what I could understand. I'd just like to restore my Version 1 wii to System Menu 1.0 to play around with it, and I'd like some procedure into doing it, being that I'm pretty much clueless when it comes to this.

[omitted]

Do not share WADs, it is illegal. Remove the link.
The version seems correct. That is System Menu 1.0. IOS9 was never stubbed out so you should be able to install it without problems... I would not recommend it without Bootmii/Boot2 though.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login