Theme HBC

Posted by newlife 
Theme HBC
September 06, 2010 10:19PM
hi, can anyone try out my new app for making HBC themes. [wiibrew.org]

just looking for some fead back before a proper release
Re: Theme HBC
September 06, 2010 10:38PM
The "Save Theme", "Load Theme" and "Build" buttons all cause exceptions for me.

Other than that, it all seems to work from my brief test. However, and I don't want to insult your work, I don't fully understand the point. By my understanding, its a fairly basic image editor which edits specific images and then saves them as an HBC theme. To me, it seems quite basic, and I think most people would be able to do more manually in Paint.NET or a similar free image editor. But having said that, I appreciate that a fair amount of work has gone into this, and that is highly commendable. If you intend to expand this more in the future, its a great start.
September 06, 2010 10:45PM
ok, i'll go look at the exxeptions. I plan to make alot more functionality in the future, but this was just a start, thanks for the feedback.

--Edit--

Ps it is slightly more than a picture editor. when compiled the theme produced has all duplicatons of eddited themes. lol, not much diffrent but still a bit better.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2010 10:36PM by newlife.
September 06, 2010 11:14PM
Well, its a good start :)
September 07, 2010 09:54AM
i cant seem to replicate or errors. to track them down and fix them i'll need a few pices of information

1, what windows os are you running it on?
2, exactaly when does it occour?
3, what does the error say?

figured out what the error was, i forgot to include a dll i was useing lmao. i'll release the fixed version in due course.

and slightly unrelated, what new functions would you like to see in a later release?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2010 11:48AM by newlife.
September 10, 2010 12:35AM
Ok, error fixed. just follow my origonal link to ThemeHBC's homepage for the fixed download.

Plus, thankyou to whoever showed this to the site admin and got ThemeHBC refrenced on the theme repository :D i feel realy loved :D
September 10, 2010 06:50PM
newlife
Ok, error fixed. just follow my origonal link to ThemeHBC's homepage for the fixed download.

Plus, thankyou to whoever showed this to the site admin and got ThemeHBC refrenced on the theme repository :D i feel realy loved :D

No one did. Some randomer just added it to the Theme Repository page. (Acberking or something like that IIRC). You could have done it yourself if you wanted, as anyone can edit any page on the wiki.
September 10, 2010 11:46PM
oh, well thats news to me. I thourght only admin and the creator of a page could edit it. lol, toolong around naff WIKIS lol. well atleast people are geting a chance to see it lol.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login