Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Are these legal?

Posted by SifJar 
Re: Are these legal?
August 21, 2009 10:49PM
Isnt wadder 3 released as a .py script? (python) I have never gotten these to work properly...
August 21, 2009 11:31PM
No, it's a .exe, or in our case .app, it just makes use of Python and Python Scripts, but it doesn't matter for me or you, because the OS X version is compiled for Intel Macs. for me to run WADder, I have to take out my beaten-to-shit Thinkpad T21, hook it up to my HDTV, which I rarely have access to, and boot up Windows (the keyboard comes off this thing, the ethernet port falls out from time to time, the power outlet has to be moved back into place and the ribbon cable connecting the mobo to the monitor snapped about 2/3 of the way)

EDIT: I guess in theory, I could recompile it for PPC, but the computer that I like using (my iMac G4) has a dead monitor, the backlight blew out. So right now I have to VNC into it from my Powermac G5, or rather, my family's Powermac G5, which has no developer tools whatsoever right now, so I'm kinda screwed if I wanna do any developing.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2009 11:33PM by cactusjack901.
August 21, 2009 11:32PM
sounds to me like upgrade time :)
August 21, 2009 11:33PM
yeah, I should upgrade too... but it involves money I don't have =p
August 21, 2009 11:38PM
me too...
August 23, 2009 07:31PM
No illegal files unless nintendo copyrighted the TMD format.

Also, I have permission from comex and waninkoko to include their NAND loaders in WADder, so those are legal as well.

PS: marcan still won't let it on wiibrew (even though its legal) and I may be banned from this forum very soon ;).
August 23, 2009 07:59PM
Why wont marcan allow it? Does he give a reason?
August 23, 2009 09:35PM
Is marcan a mod/admin here? If not I don't see why you would.
August 23, 2009 11:46PM
Yeah he is. I think. Hes part of twiizers, so he's sort of in control of WiiBrew.
September 06, 2009 07:02AM
SifJar
So WADder 3 is released? Cool. Hope this time there arent any accidental illegal files included =P
Well, there's only two binary files in it, and they are by comex and Wankynono (with permission for both), so yea.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login