Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

BootMii loading HBC from SD card

Posted by bg4545 
BootMii loading HBC from SD card
August 14, 2009 04:53AM
Is it possible to load the HBC off of an SD card through BootMii? I have trucha IOSs (from WiiSCU) so I can load the HBC from the SD Card Menu. I don't have the HBC on the System Menu (so my brother has no idea I put the HBC back on ;]) and I have BootMii boot2. I have tried selecting HBC from the BootMii menu and I could've sworn it worked once or twice, but other times it's just a black screen.
Re: BootMii loading HBC from SD card
August 14, 2009 05:38AM
Probably from an app written under MINI
August 14, 2009 05:43AM
I meant from the BootMii menu. Like I said, I could've sworn it's worked once or twice..
August 14, 2009 04:12PM
There's no way to load HBC from a SD card with BootMii. What probably happened is when you loaded HBC from the SD menu, the channel were transfered to Wii NAND. Then BootMii become able to launch it. But if you load another channel from SD, HBC will be gone again.
August 14, 2009 08:43PM
Its not possible, and having trucha IOS wouldn't matter because BootMii runs under MINI, not IOS.
August 14, 2009 08:45PM
what about a trucha enabled MINI? :)
August 14, 2009 08:51PM
MINI Is Not an IOS (hence the name), therefore cannot have trucha bug.
August 14, 2009 08:58PM
i know. (hence the smiley) :)
August 14, 2009 09:31PM
DanielHueho
There's no way to load HBC from a SD card with BootMii. What probably happened is when you loaded HBC from the SD menu, the channel were transfered to Wii NAND. Then BootMii become able to launch it. But if you load another channel from SD, HBC will be gone again.
Oh yeah, I didn't think of that..

And the only reason I brought up the trucha is because I thought someone would say you can't run the HBC from the SD menu
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login