Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Save Installer and Extractor Problem

Posted by brtardelli 
Save Installer and Extractor Problem
December 26, 2009 03:54PM
Hey I need some help with management of tha saves that can´t be copied of moved from Wii to SD. I have downloaded the Save Installer and Extractor and folowed the instructions in the read me file but when i go to the Homebrew Channel and try to launch the apps it gives me an error message: "this is not a valid Wii app". This only seens to happen with this two apps (Save Installer and Extractor), for homebrew browser and wad maneger work fine... I even bought an new SD card today because I was told that Save Game Installer/Extractor doesn't work on SDHC card, wich i have. But even on the SD card it gives me the same error message. If anyone can help me, please, i would be very grateful... i'm new with this stuff...

Thanks.
Re: Save Installer and Extractor Problem
December 26, 2009 04:26PM
Try savegame manager ;)
December 26, 2009 05:08PM
If you're dealing with an old app, then you may need to run it through the ELF-to-DOL Converter:
[wiibrew.org]
December 26, 2009 08:59PM
Savegame Extracter/Installer themselves don't work with SDHC so even if they ran, they wouldn't recognise your card. You can either use savegame manager as Arikado said or convert the apps to .dol files and use an SD card like calvinss4 said.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2009 09:00PM by bg4545.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login