DOP Mii Mod Operational Use Question
June 07, 2010 09:00PM
I have a couple questions about using DOP-Mii Mod. My end goal is to be able to use mii installer extractor which unfortunately requires 249. But I have heard that you can install a fakesigned ios36 to 249 and it will work and avoid the whole (bad bad bad) piracy thing. So here is my question when I use DOP Mii Mod it says that while using my currently fakesigned ios 36 to install other IOS'es that 249 is a stub. What is a stub, can I uninstall it, and can I then install ios36 to 249, in essence dopping it? Let me be absolutely clear I in no way support piracy if what I am asking could be used to to piracy based things please tell me cause even if it would accomplish my goal I will not do it as I do not want anything to do with piracy. To the best of my understanding I am not breaking the rules by asking this question, if I am wrong please forgive me and understand that I am asking solely and honestly for the purpose of using mii installer and extractor. Thank you all for your time. Hope you have a good day. BTW nice to see you all again, sorry for the long absence but I have been busy helping my wife get her new jewelry design business up and running. Later all.

Elmoreas
Re: DOP Mii Mod Operational Use Question
June 07, 2010 09:58PM
Just install the normal cIOS 249. This one has no relation to piracy. If you have system menu 4.2, you have a stub IOS 249, which is completely useless. In this case, the first time you run the cIOS installer, it will remove the stub IOS 249. Run the installer a second time to actually install the cIOS.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login