Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

wii 64

Posted by mhester22 
wii 64
November 15, 2010 06:29AM
i installed wii 64 a while back, it worked and everything but i havent played in a while. today for the first time i went to play it and it wont open at all, i click it and the screen goes black with no error message or anything, it wont load at all. i already tried downloading it again and putting it on my sd card but it still does nothing. if significant at all, i have gc backup launcher, cios installer and a mios patcher for gc. any ideas? thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2010 09:25AM by bg4545.
Re: wii 64
November 15, 2010 09:24AM
Wow, so much fail in one post. I suggest you read the rules; we don't support any "backup" launchers, cIOSes or patched MIOSes.

Anyways, it sounds like something may be wrong with your IOSes.
November 15, 2010 05:12PM
mhester22
i installed wii 64 a while back, it worked and everything but i havent played in a while. today for the first time i went to play it and it wont open at all, i click it and the screen goes black with no error message or anything, it wont load at all. i already tried downloading it again and putting it on my sd card but it still does nothing. if significant at all, i have gc backup launcher, cios installer and a mios patcher for gc. any ideas? thanks

Why on earth did you tick that box saying that you wouldn't talk about backup launchers, MIOS, CIOS...? Read the rules and don't post like this again. Seriously; you have talked about everything that isn't allowed.
November 16, 2010 12:53AM
do you have the newest version of wii 64?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login