Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Wiibrew Wiki HackMii Blog

Advanced

Inconsiderate Mods.

Posted by d3m0n1q_733rz 
Inconsiderate Mods.
February 03, 2012 07:25PM
One of the biggest problems I've seen with this site is the lack of consideration of its members by its moderators. In particular, I'm constantly getting onto SifJar for being a total asshole towards people other than myself. They're constantly removing posts simply because they don't think it's helpful as though they're supposed to decide EVERYTHING in the world. Frankly, new mods would be great and I'm about ready to cause a major problem for at least one of them if they don't get their act together and start treating people with a little dignity and respect and quit being an asswipe more often than a helpful mod.
Comments such as, "Seriously, if you can't figure that out, you have no business...," "However, unless you're being stupid, you should never brick your Wii anyway," "Are you a complete idiot? Sorry if that seems harsh, but why would you install a 4.2/4.1 theme on 4.3? Unless you were able to install BootMii/boot2, you CANNOT fix your Wii," make it a point that they have NO business trying to moderate other people's comments. They believe they know everything there is to know about everything and that anything someone else says that disagrees with them and threatens their little world must be destroyed on sight.
Something really needs to be done about this mod because they've belittled at least 5 different people that I know of and they're not getting any better.
Re: Inconsiderate Mods.
February 03, 2012 08:48PM
February 03, 2012 09:48PM
February 04, 2012 09:16AM
February 05, 2012 06:23PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login