Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Can no longer connect to Wifi? Nintendo banned me?

Posted by BlueFace845 
Re: Can no longer connect to Wifi? Nintendo banned me?
March 24, 2009 10:26PM
i do go after it, it's just that i use infinite jumping with kirby to bounce it high in the air then wail on it lol. or i use amazing codes + pokemon trainer +no knockback= deathtrap for them lol.
March 25, 2009 04:41AM
Me and my friend try to use codse online (the same ones on the same system with just the 2 of us playing)
and we end up in different places on the map
and i won and he still had full lives on his screen and none on mine.... but we made the game more like melee so its less trash, so some of the wave dasing or buffer codes might have messed that up.
March 25, 2009 09:46PM
yeah, man i know the feeling. Melee is WAYYYYYYYY better than brawl, but everybody embraces the new and chuck the old. I alwaysssss have the original SSB character select screen code on, so my friend's don't want to play on it. (but there's ONLY 12 characters!) 12 characters was enough then, so it's enough now. But the main offense for brawl was the removal of the other DK level. That was the best level ever! If you would happen to know how to replace levels with other levels, tell me asap. The donkey kong falls level on melee was the scene for many an outcrop march. i described outcrop matches in my other thread in the offtopic section. It's called "I have a challenge for anybody who plays Brawl insanely well"
March 26, 2009 11:07PM
random MK talk to offtopic forum, please
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login