Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What's the deal EMULATORS?

Posted by Dark_Wolf101 
What's the deal EMULATORS?
April 25, 2010 04:19PM
I've seen that you're able to download almost every video game emulator up till N64 and PSX. What is the quality like for these emulators (i.e. graphically, frame-rate,etc.)? And is there much of a games selection? For example, are there roms of GoldenEye 007 or Banjo-Kazooie? Is it possible to use the GameCube and Classic Controller for roms, and are there any FPS's that support WiiMotes? Thanks a lot!
Re: What's the deal EMULATORS?
April 25, 2010 04:27PM
Please help me [forum.wiibrew.org]
April 25, 2010 04:42PM
Th3Blaze

Er... can't help you. Sorry...
April 25, 2010 04:45PM
Who can someone please!
April 25, 2010 04:57PM
Th3Blaze

Th3Blaze
Who can someone please!

Bad spam is bad.
April 25, 2010 05:05PM
jbc007
Th3Blaze

Th3Blaze
Who can someone please!

Bad spam is bad.

Spam?
I'm desperate did you read my first post
April 25, 2010 05:13PM
Please don't invade other people's topics. You post a topic, which, by the way, contains far too little information for anyone to provide a useful answer, and already expect someone to give you an answer? It has not even been an hour and a half since you posted!

If you want an answer, you should improve the description of the problem in your own topic and wait for someone to respond to it. Invading other people's topics is more likely to get you banned than get you a solution.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2010 05:18PM by jbc007.
April 25, 2010 05:27PM
Th3Blaze: You're permanently banned from our forum for invading topics irrelevant to yours to post begging for help. On the WiiBrew Forums, we don't put up with nonsense like this and act immediately upon it.

Dark_Wolf101: The WiiSX and Wii64 emulators run every ROM at full speed with the exception of about 1 or 2 which either don't boot at all or run really slow. Just try the emulators for yourself.
April 26, 2010 05:34AM
Thanks again Arikado.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login