Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I am not able to play one of my games and am getting error#2 in return!

Posted by DaisyChan2009 
I am not able to play one of my games and am getting error#2 in return!
January 20, 2009 04:19AM
I tried everything I could but nothing works! My Wii is not modded in any way so that's out of option... I am currently on 3.2U

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2010 05:40AM by DaisyChan2009.
Re: Is there any application that enables to play Korean Wii game on American Wii?
January 20, 2009 04:30AM
doesn't Gecko work?
Like I said, I've tried everything I could possibly done before posting this. Well, except for one, Freeloader by Datel...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2009 09:07AM by DaisyChan2009.
I finally done it! I am now able to play any Korean Wii games at any time I want! After months of researching, my dream is finally realized at last! I only wish that I could install Korean Wii firmware soon...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/28/2009 07:44AM by DaisyChan2009.
Re: Is there any application that enables to play Korean Wii game on American Wii?
February 26, 2009 09:31AM
You can do that too...
February 28, 2009 12:43PM
umm.. I dont think you can. no korean key
I am not able to play one of my games and am getting Error#002 in return!
December 16, 2010 12:52AM
Oh, man! After more than one year, I've run into yet another problem! I've purchased the Korean version of "Mario Strikers Charged" about five months ago and tried to play it since then by using "Gecko OS 1.07b mod005.01(as far as I know, only this particular version features "Korean disc support"). However, I am receiving the dreaded Error# 002 along with the blue screen (of death?!)

For the reference, I am currently using the HBC v1.0.8 along with the both versions of Bootmii that bundled with it and the system menu version 4.2K! I am also using a homebrew called "StartPatch v4.2.6K" and had applied most of the patches it offers but NOT the patches which would disable updating either via online or via a game disc! I am able to play all other Korean games such as "Super Mario Wii: Galaxy Adventure", "Mario Kart Wii", "Elebits" and "Bio Hazard: Darkside Chronicles" and have encountered no problems so far but it just wouldn't allow me to play "Mario Power Soccer". Using the homebrew application called "Any Title Deleter", I was able to figure out that this game requires to use IOS 55! I also have Gecko OS 1.9.1.3 as well as the original "USB Gecko" but not "USB Gecko SE", ready to be used at any time I want! So, is there anyone who can help me out with this problem?

PS: If asking and posting a question such as mine happens to be against this forum's rules and regulations, I humbly apologize about it and would forget about this whole thing. So, please let me know whether I am breaking this forum's rules and regulations by posting this thread or not at all. Thanks in advance!

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2010 05:39AM by DaisyChan2009.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login