Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

in game message editor

Posted by moronicron 
in game message editor
August 02, 2008 10:46PM
my brother asked today "hasent anyone come up with something to change the messages that you can send in DR mario when you play online" well I said that they hadent so he wanted me to ask...well dose anyone think this can be done and I was thinking it culd be like the ocarina homebrew that you start a game and it searches for the changes. and hers one of the thinks he wanted to say "I want to digest your grand children and spreed my seed over the world!"
Re: in game message editor
September 08, 2008 11:02PM
umm...bump
September 08, 2008 11:22PM
My guess is that even if you find out how to change the text in-game, it'll only look different to you; you might see "I want to digest your grand children and spreed my seed over the world!" but the other player will just see what you'd send normally (dunno what's normal; I don't have the game nor did I even know there was a Dr. Mario Wii).

It's possible that won't be the case, but I highly doubt anyone's going to do it for you.
September 11, 2008 07:41PM
I second AerialX's guess
September 12, 2008 06:17AM
I don't think it would be possible because its unlikely the messages are actually sent instead it probably sends a packet that tells the other persons game what message to display meaning u would only see the changed message and not the other person.
September 12, 2008 02:53PM
yeah but it still would be cool if you could do it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login