Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I installed the wrong WAD.

Posted by Mikegiorgio 
I installed the wrong WAD.
December 30, 2009 07:57AM
Okay i havent been able to update the hombrew channel in a while and i go to do it and it wouldnt let me. Well i figured i would go ahead and update my USBLoader GX and next thing i know i cnat do anything. I had to hold the power button to turn it off because it froze. So i turn it on and it doesnt work. Then i got out my Bootmii sd card put it in and went to the home brew channel and reinstalled system menu 4.0 . Now i cant get back to the homebrew channel because it doesnt not exist. I tried using banner bomb and it told me i cant use it because no vulnerable IOS. Could someone pls help me i have no idea what happend and would greatly appreciate the help.
Re: I installed the wrong WAD.
December 30, 2009 08:58AM
First of all, USB Loaders aren't supported here and this is why. Second, this is not a brick so it doesn't belong here.
Anyway, if your Homebrew Channel it "doesn't not" exist, what's the problem? (Only joking...)
The reason the HackMii Installer won't work is because you have patched IOSes.
Try this.
Step 1. Download Dop-IOS MOD v9.
Step 2. Pick 36 at the first screen.
Step 3. Install the latest version of IOS34 with no patches.
Step 4. Try again.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2009 08:58AM by bg4545.
December 30, 2009 01:18PM
bg4545
First of all, USB Loaders aren't supported here and this is why. Second, this is not a brick so it doesn't belong here.
Anyway, if your Homebrew Channel it "doesn't not" exist, what's the problem? (Only joking...)
The reason the HackMii Installer won't work is because you have patched IOSes.
Try this.
Step 1. Download Dop-IOS MOD v10.
Step 2. Pick 36 at the first screen.
Step 3. Install the latest version of IOS34 with no patches.
Step 4. Try again.

Fixed ;)
December 30, 2009 10:13PM
Thanks much but i cant load the hombrew channel. My system menu has nothing on it at all except the disc channel now :(
December 30, 2009 11:29PM
okay i figured out how to use banner bomb witch is awsome but i still cant get the wii to install the hombrew channel says the same thing.
December 31, 2009 12:14AM
Have you installed IOS34 without any patches?
January 02, 2010 11:52PM
Mikegiorgio
Thanks much but i cant load the hombrew channel. My system menu has nothing on it at all except the disc channel now :(

if your on 4.0 just update via nintendo to 4.2/ sounds like you deleted loads of things.

the only time, i only had a disc channel on the wii menu was when i used anytitle deleter and deleted everything from the wii except for the system menu and Ios which where brick protected.

updating via nintendo replaced all the channels that where missing, except for the homebrew channel
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login