Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WiiConnect24

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
WiiConnect24
March 18, 2009 11:12PM
Can you still safely use this after you install the homebrew channel.
Re: WiiConnect24
March 18, 2009 11:44PM
Read my FAQ before you post. Kthnx.

[forum.wiibrew.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2009 10:32PM by Arikado.
March 19, 2009 09:52PM
yes you can
March 19, 2009 11:02PM
Sorry but I know have another thread about Wiiconnect24. I am right in beliveing that on 3.3, Nintendo can't automatically update you but 3.4 can? I did turn off Wiiconnect24 and tbh would like it back. So am I right in thinking that if I agree, it will update me to 3.4?

Thanks for help guys, really appreciate it!
March 20, 2009 03:50PM
If you agree to what? The only way you'll get prompted with the new EULA is if you ARE updating. SInce you've had Wiiconnect24 on, you've already agreed to an EULA and you won't have to agree to another unless you update. Also, I believe that 3.4 has been checked out and no one has found any code to indicate that auto updating is in there, so the only feasible risk is if they put some sort of autoupdate on a Wii Disc, but that seems unlikely too.
March 20, 2009 10:38PM
bg4m3r
If you agree to what? The only way you'll get prompted with the new EULA is if you ARE updating. SInce you've had Wiiconnect24 on, you've already agreed to an EULA and you won't have to agree to another unless you update. Also, I believe that 3.4 has been checked out and no one has found any code to indicate that auto updating is in there, so the only feasible risk is if they put some sort of autoupdate on a Wii Disc, but that seems unlikely too.

I can't remember exactly what is what asking me to agree too to be honest. Just to clarify, I had Wiiconnect24 on before I installed HBC and then had left it on for a couple of days, then turned it off.
March 20, 2009 11:45PM
nights
bg4m3r

I can't remember exactly what is what asking me to agree too to be honest. Just to clarify, I had Wiiconnect24 on before I installed HBC and then had left it on for a couple of days, then turned it off.

It asks you to agree to the EULA again once you turned it off. at least in my case it does. I think it would be saved to the system memory that you already agreed but ive turned it off/on multiple times and it always asks i think.

EDIT: Wow i read my post and it sounds weird. I meant i think it has asked me to agree every time i turn off wii connect 24.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2009 11:47PM by ChuckBartowski.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login