Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nintendo updating me to 4.0U?

Posted by DarkShadow 
Nintendo updating me to 4.0U?
March 25, 2009 09:16PM
I have 3.4U. Im currently using the internet channel. Can they update me? (No homebrew channel installed yet)

Can i use the internet channel without wiiconnect24
Re: Nintendo updating me to 4.0U?
March 26, 2009 01:18AM
Probably not and no
March 26, 2009 08:09PM
bg4545
Probably not and no

I am using the internet channel now and have just turned off wiiconnect24
March 26, 2009 08:13PM
Internet channel doesn't use Wiiconnect24, because browsing the internet with the Wii turned off is not very productive.
March 26, 2009 08:22PM
and now what is supposed to happen? when is going to be able to use the new things in version 4 safely,without update? I do not understand very well what is "bootmii", but it seems that is the solution to all problems?
March 26, 2009 08:26PM
mkarim85
and now what is supposed to happen? when is going to be able to use the new things in version 4 safely,without update? I do not understand very well what is "bootmii", but it seems that is the solution to all problems?

Bootmii will replace boot2 and allow you to boot directly into the homebrew channel. They are still working on apps that will use bootmii and recover from banner semi and hopefully full bricks
March 27, 2009 05:04PM
We need something that can run dols or elfs (ex: twilight hack or HBC) in order to install bootmii. So its not really "the answer to all our problems" ATM.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login