Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Some questions before i hack

Posted by DarkShadow 
Some questions before i hack
April 05, 2009 02:24PM
I just got a new copy of tloz:tp for the wii yesterday and i am going to hack my wii today. Before i hack my wii i just need to know these questions:

1. After i copy my zelda save onto my computer do i leave it in the sd card when i put the th and homebrew files in it or do i delete it then put the files in the sd card
2. is there any difference between the way the homebrew channel installs in twilight hack0 and twilight hack2? I have the rzde-0A-2 USA so i need to load th2.
Re: Some questions before i hack
April 05, 2009 02:37PM
1) your old zelda savegames, if you have any, can not coexist with the twilight hack. save them somewhere on your computer, then put the Twilight Hack on the sd-card.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2009 05:50PM by daniel_c_w.
April 05, 2009 02:43PM
daniel_c_w
1) you old zelda savegames, if you have any, can not coexist with the twilight hack. save them somewhere on your computer, then put the th on the sd-card.

I really dont understand what your saying. What i am asking is once i copy my twilight princes save data on my computer from my sd card do i delete the save on my sd card before i put the twilight hack and hombrew channel files on my sd card

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2009 02:44PM by DarkShadow.
April 05, 2009 03:38PM
@Darkshadow - yes... its technically the same game save file...
April 05, 2009 05:50PM
DarkShadow
I really dont understand what your saying.

gee. I do not do either. How could I screw such a simple sentence.
April 05, 2009 06:18PM
2) none whatsoever
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login