Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Installing the twilight hack and HBC after 4.0

Posted by Flamingwindjutsu 
Installing the twilight hack and HBC after 4.0
April 05, 2009 07:54PM
I uninstalled the homebrew channel when updating to 4.0, but then I can't get the twilight hack back on. If there any way to get the homebrew channel back on a Wii with 4.0? I really need help with this.
Re: Installing the twilight hack and HBC after 4.0
April 06, 2009 12:48AM
At the moment, no. Kepp your eyes trained on hackmii.
April 06, 2009 02:42AM
what is hackmii

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2009 02:44AM by tommy863.
April 06, 2009 02:47AM
[hackmii.com]

Blog of team twiizers basically.
April 06, 2009 04:39PM
WELL PLZ LET ME KNOW WHEN I CAN DO SOMTHING WITH SYSTEM 4.0
April 06, 2009 09:34PM
Have patience dude. I want to use Homebrew as well, but not wanting to damage my Wii beyond repair, Team Twiizers can take as long as they need discovering, testing, and experimenting with the newest exploit.
April 10, 2009 03:19AM
April 10, 2009 04:55AM
Well, I've seen the video, but will there be an installation guide when this comes out? Download links as well hopefully.
April 10, 2009 05:02AM
Of course. It should be easier to use than the twilight hack ever was.
April 10, 2009 05:06AM
Awesome! Man, installing the twilight hack literally took me weeks! Do you know if a whole new SD card will need to be used? Cause it looks like the sd card it's installed on doesn't activate anything else.
April 10, 2009 05:13AM
Any SD card the Wii accepts/recognizes will work.
April 10, 2009 05:14AM
I just mean, will a new SD card need to be purchaced if I want to retain good use of my old one. Like use all of the games on it and stuff.
April 10, 2009 03:12PM
You could just place all the files on your SD card on your computer instead of buying a whole new SD card.
April 10, 2009 04:05PM
I also wanted to point out that ATM, this is only comex's hack and it has nothing to do with team twiizers.
April 10, 2009 07:37PM
Hey, when Twilight Hack for 4.0 comes out, will there be a way to install the Homebrew channel WITHOUT using the Twilight Princess game (I'm basically asking here if it was ever possible cause I saw Arikado's video and he didn't seem to be using the game). And also, do we have to UNINSTALL the homebrew channel before upgrading the firmware (Nintendo Update) for the Wii System?

Thanks for anyone answering back!

(Sorry for asking lots of questions, I'm kinda new with this :S )
April 10, 2009 10:06PM
shawn10
Hey, when Twilight Hack for 4.0 comes out, will there be a way to install the Homebrew channel WITHOUT using the Twilight Princess game (I'm basically asking here if it was ever possible cause I saw Arikado's video and he didn't seem to be using the game). And also, do we have to UNINSTALL the homebrew channel before upgrading the firmware (Nintendo Update) for the Wii System?
There won't be a Twilight Hack (by Team Twiizers) for 4.0, it will most likely be a different game. You won't need Twilight Princess if you use Comex's hack (from the video). You shouldn't update until it's proven to be safe (as of now there's no unsafe updates, but you should be careful.)
April 11, 2009 06:10PM
Aww man I can't wait!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login