BannerBomb gone?
April 14, 2009 12:48AM
I heard that in some irc chat that comex said he was done with bannerbomb and a new hack will be made ;_;
And it will take a week in a half is that true?
Re: BannerBomb gone?
April 14, 2009 12:50AM
umbc
I heard that in some irc chat that comex said he was done with bannerbomb and a new hack will be made ;_;
And it will take a week in a half is that true?

It's not gone, he remaned it '*Working Title* exploit'. And yes, that may be true.
April 14, 2009 12:51AM
No he said it in the irc chat that he's not using it and that hes making a totally different new one
Is that true cause i hope not : (

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2009 12:57AM by umbc.
April 14, 2009 12:54PM
That would be a pain if it is......

Maybe Team Twiizers will release BootMii before then?
April 14, 2009 11:08PM
Watch the new youtube video. Just go to the bannerbomb one, click on the user that posted it, and find the *working title* exploit. This seems to be different than the original but has the same affect. This one actually loads a file from the SD that puts it into maintenance mode.

Edit: You can also just search *working title* exploit in google and it will come up.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2009 11:09PM by ChuckBartowski.
April 17, 2009 02:00AM
AWWWWWWWW! And I enjoyed telling my friend that doesn't have homebrew i would bannerbomb his ass into next week pretty soon, because he want's homewbrew without having to "crash" the wii. Little bitch. Anyways, if im gonna have to keep using 3.4 for another month, whatever. It's not like i don't own 3/4 of the games on VC. Thank you way older brother.
April 20, 2009 12:14AM
umbc
No he said it in the irc chat that he's not using it and that hes making a totally different new one
No, I'm pretty sure hes just changing the name.

Log post please?
April 20, 2009 04:28AM
Arikado
umbc
No, I'm pretty sure hes just changing the name.

Log post please?
Actually if you compare the two videos, the newer one does *seem* work somewhat different.

Edit: ^^^^^^

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2009 04:29AM by ChuckBartowski.
April 20, 2009 04:45AM
Well the first video just showed the system menu crash while the second showed the code running and installing the HBC
April 20, 2009 06:27AM
bg4545
Well the first video just showed the system menu crash while the second showed the code running and installing the HBC
Ahhh but there is another. In the second vid, you actually get a message saying Load from SD card? With two choices. And "the system is operating in maintenance mode. The Wii Message borad can not be used." The first just straight crashes it it seems.
April 20, 2009 09:10PM
Correct. The first just crashes. The second actually loads and runs a dol
April 21, 2009 05:56AM
Arikado
Correct. The first just crashes. The second actually loads and runs a dol
Exactly.However this does raise some questions on legality.
April 21, 2009 06:18AM
ChuckBartowski
However this does raise some questions on legality.

And those are?
April 22, 2009 03:49AM
Its like the illegal IOS the pirates were using. Could the tool/dol/file hes using have Nintendo code in it?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login