Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I have a few questions

Posted by kydo 
I have a few questions
May 04, 2009 11:34PM
okay so i have an older wii, and i was wondering weather or not this affects anything.
(i got it 4 months after the release date.) such as the apps working more smooth or sicurity issues.

Q#2 i have spent more than 50$ on wii shop cards and boght games. ect. i wanna use the homebrew channel but i am on 4.0u and obviousley the exploit for that version isnt avalible yet, but i dont want any of my money to get deleted (ie. the games i payed for) not only that but i cant have my wii breaking on me. (i had an action replay for several years and i never used any hacks without obataining information about them first, and some of them i used could be game bricking if not used correctly.) also i am looking farward to using ocorina with games such as SSBB, mostly for the stage mods, but currently i have been using the stage builder program from [www.smashboards.com] <--there
and there are some bugs in that one like when you put more than 100 peaices it freezes or wont load but that is fixxed with ocirina i think. but one thing about the program is that you can select the photo of what you want the stage to be, such as when you go to stage select and you choose your custom stage and it shows the stage and the name, well instead of showwing the stage you put any picture you want there instead,
weather or not this is possible via ocorina i dunno.

more Q's- for the save game installer i have the powersaves sd card that i bought and i am unsure wheather or not it has special properties becouse i have used it with a downloaded save of SSBB and i copied that save to my friends wii without any such difficulty, so i was thinking that it has special properties, does it?

also about the save game extractor and save game installer you need both to modify your animal-crossing town via the program animal map or whatever, also you use that to edit your neighbors too correct? and is it possible for someone to edit their save of ac-cf and use the map editor and save the newly desighned town then distribute there saved file on the internet for download? if they downloaded it with all the cheats and awsome rivers and hills and such could you install it via the homebrews save game installer or the power saves sd card?

i guess thats all for the questions THANKS (in advance)

-kydo
Re: I have a few questions
May 05, 2009 12:47AM
Any game you have bought you can always redownload from the Shop channel.

The powersaves card is a special card that doesnt effect nor will effect anything HB can do. That product is is by Datel which has a third party license to do what its supposed to do. Its basically a preloaded action replay.

Im not 100% sure what you want to do with Animal Crossing... maybe someone with the game can help you better than me
May 05, 2009 03:13AM
okay thanks for your help thogh.
May 06, 2009 12:56AM
MiniMii
Any game you have bought you can always redownload from the Shop channel.

that is true considering you don't change the Wii's "number" I can't recall what number it is called, but it is like and I.D. number
May 06, 2009 02:51AM
yeah but if it gets broken and i have to send it into nintendo or possibly buy a new one..
May 06, 2009 03:08AM
I believe that in case if you send your Wii into Nintendo and they feel it's best to get a new (or refurbished) Wii, then they'll transfer any information on it to your new one (unless it's in bad enough of a state to where that can't even happen).
May 06, 2009 03:55AM
DrLucky
that is true considering you don't change the Wii's "number"

I thought download rights for games depend only on the tickets.
Do the tickets rely on the "number"?
May 06, 2009 04:23AM
i believe you are referring to the M.A.C Address? (i think that's what it;s called) That can't be changed unless you hook up your wii to a diferent ip address for wi-fi. Sooooooo....no. and why bother using ocarina when the GeckoOS cheats (combined with that code downloader and wiicm) are better? just wondering
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login