Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

VC Games

Posted by WaxyPumpkin72 
VC Games
May 19, 2009 03:23AM
Is it possible for me to backup my own VC games? The reason I want to do this is so I can change my shop region and then reinstall them. Any help is appreciated.
Re: VC Games
May 21, 2009 06:19PM
Anyone?
May 21, 2009 07:53PM
Lol, I'm afraid I don't know, but if you can change your region and it doesn't work, can't you just change it back so you don't lose anything?
May 21, 2009 09:17PM
AFAIK, no. But crediar made an app called WAD Import (or something) that does something related to backing up WADs (...I think).
May 21, 2009 09:22PM
Well, thats what you used to be able to do, until Nintendo like the crappers that they are made it so you can't. You must first format your shop account if you want to change your region, in the process deleting all your VC games. Lets say you wanted to change from US shop to Japanese. If you did that, when you load the shop channel, it will say its "unavailable" or something. And when you change it back to US, it will say the same thing, thus making you stuck with no shop channel. As far as I know, this is true. But if anyone knows otherwise, I would greatly appreciate the info. :)

P.S. I probably sound like a complete idiot, but as far is I know, this is true. So don't judge me!! lol :)

Edit: Arikado you posted your message while I was writing mine haha!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/21/2009 09:23PM by WaxyPumpkin72.
May 21, 2009 09:35PM
Arikado
AFAIK, no. But crediar made an app called WAD Import (or something) that does something related to backing up WADs (...I think).

Yeah, but if i were to format my account to change the shop region, i would no longer have the right to re-download my VC games, right? this app only lets you download VC games that you have bought on your account. Am i making sense?
June 02, 2009 11:25PM
Hellooooooooooo-ooooooooooo-oooooooooo-ooooooooooo-ooooooo-oooo-oooooooo............................................................................
June 03, 2009 01:50AM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login