problem copying mario kart wii complete save
June 05, 2009 02:52AM
Hey! I have a modded wii but is recently hacked with the twilight hack and the homebrew channel. Its version is currently US 3.2. I tried copying a complete mario kart wii save file to my wii but I cannot copy it. When I try to copy other games, it works. Can somebody help? Thanks! By the way, with my current wii firmware, can I connect my wii online without fear of bricking it? Thanks a bunch!
Re: problem copying mario kart wii complete save
June 05, 2009 02:56AM
This happens with some games. All you need to do is get the Gecko OS application. Go to rebooter options, and turn "Remove copy flags" on/yes. Then reboot the wii with the rebooter option, and you should be able to copy it. You can also use this app to apply codes to games and boot import games

Edit: Yeah, you can connect without fear of bricking your wii. Although, if you cheat online, you might be banned. Otherwise, you're fine! :D

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2009 02:57AM by WaxyPumpkin72.
June 05, 2009 02:59AM
hey thanks a bunch! but i have a problem because the homebrew channel is not on my wii anymore, i just had it installed in a computer shop. which procedure should i follow to install the homebrew channel again?
June 05, 2009 03:03AM
Just use bannerbomb. You can find that here: [www.wiibrew.org].

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2009 03:04AM by WaxyPumpkin72.
June 05, 2009 03:05AM
Thanks dude!
June 05, 2009 03:07AM
Your welcome!! :D

Edit: Feel free to ask if you need help with the installation process.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2009 03:09AM by WaxyPumpkin72.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login