PLEASE HELPP!!desperatee

Posted by Feeley39 
Re: PLEASE HELPP!!desperatee
June 24, 2009 05:00AM
o okay ill try that
June 24, 2009 05:02AM
Feeley39
and it might be because i have only the content file not content.bin and am i supposed too have and rzdp in the same file as aktn
well depending on your settings in window it may not show as "content.bin" but just "content" and the type is bin file

you need to go to channels not save data
June 24, 2009 05:02AM
your right it worked thank you so much for your time and not quitting on me =)
June 24, 2009 05:03AM
haha its fine, glad to help
June 24, 2009 05:34AM
is it supposed to freeze up when i go back to the sd channels and how do get apps on it
June 24, 2009 09:24AM
Once you have the homebrew channel you can delete the "private" folder (so the SD card menu doesn't freeze).
You add apps to the sd card in the "apps" folder.
For example the homebrew browser would show up as
(SD card) -> apps -> homebrew_browser -> boot.dol, meta.xml, icon.png, loop.mod
June 24, 2009 08:29PM
pkayu i figured all that out but now for some reason i got a n64 rom and put it on my sd card i do all that good stuff and it pops up on my mp thing if you even know what im talking about haha i see the gme in their i click on it and my whole screen just goes black and doesnt go back lol
June 24, 2009 08:36PM
Feeley39
pkayu i figured all that out but now for some reason i got a n64 rom and put it on my sd card i do all that good stuff and it pops up on my mp thing if you even know what im talking about haha i see the gme in their i click on it and my whole screen just goes black and doesnt go back lol
Well, obviously the "mp thing" is incapable of loading n64 roms, so all you did was crash your Wii. Unplug the power cord and you'll be fine.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/24/2009 08:36PM by Arikado.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login