Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Newb Here

Posted by ollie2009uk 
Newb Here
August 17, 2009 01:00AM
Hi all,

Sorry if this is an obvious question.

But do i need to launch Homebrew from the SD card all the time? Is there not a way of installing it on to the Wii itself?
Re: Newb Here
August 17, 2009 01:11AM
no you must load homebrew apps of the sd card every time. There is a way of launching it off the network but i dont know how...
August 17, 2009 01:16AM
Thanks for that! I might need a bigger SD card then!! I assume that if I want to watch a AVI or MKV file from my memory usb then Geexbox is the best player to use?
August 17, 2009 01:38AM
honestly i like MplayerCE better.....but that is just me
August 17, 2009 01:43AM
Fair play i'll give that a look. Its more for my MKV movies really. Cant beat the 360 video quality on the HDMI
August 17, 2009 01:45AM
What do i need to play downloaded games from either dvd or usb?
August 17, 2009 01:47AM
ughhhhhhhh.... read the rules!!!
August 17, 2009 01:53AM
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurgh! LOL love those rules! I notice the add at the top though! How can you ban people talking about back ups etc but advertise Wii chipping services to be able to play backups?
August 17, 2009 01:55AM
honestly i dont understand that myself... there are all these moral driven rules then... bam! ads promoting the opposite!
August 17, 2009 02:00AM
Yeah bit silly if you ask me! Nevermind i've found my answer now
August 17, 2009 05:42AM
as some one who uses google ads on my website... google randomly puts ads up there that match keywords. We don't have control on what ads show up here... but it is funny that most of the ads are for taboo topics!
August 17, 2009 05:56AM
The owner of the google account used claims to have blocked over 200 ads, but unfortunately, tons of new ones are uploaded every day...
August 17, 2009 06:14AM
mdbrim
as some one who uses google ads on my website... google randomly puts ads up there that match keywords. We don't have control on what ads show up here... but it is funny that most of the ads are for taboo topics!

thank you, I was just about to post this
August 17, 2009 02:41PM
Thanks for the information arikado. I forgot that it was random and we have no control over it...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login