Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

4.2 The truth???

Posted by dlamb6990 
4.2 The truth???
November 16, 2009 09:07AM
If the only uses for homebrew I have is playing emualtors, using the Gecko OS to play manhunt 2 uncut and the games on the browser can I offically update to 4.2? im running 3.4 at the moment. If the only thing you do is lose the ability to play back ups thats fine with me I dont do it anyway. Is it safe?? Thanks Jon.
Re: 4.2 The truth???
November 16, 2009 02:31PM
do you not believe the other 30 topics about how safe it is?

YES, it is safe!

But they recommend that you only plug the power cord in half way, and rest the slack on top of a skittish cat and put a bunch of rocking chairs in the room and let a 2 year old with some symbols loose. Studies have shown that your brick chances are lower that way...

Seriously though... yes you can update. it isn't any riskier than installing homebrew.
November 16, 2009 09:45PM
Try using the search bar. Arikado told me to, so now i will check before i post.
November 17, 2009 01:23AM
mdbrim
But they recommend that you only plug the power cord in half way, and rest the slack on top of a skittish cat and put a bunch of rocking chairs in the room and let a 2 year old with some symbols loose. Studies have shown that your brick chances are lower that way
In case you need help, do not do this.
November 17, 2009 01:38AM
WikiFSX
mdbrim
But they recommend that you only plug the power cord in half way, and rest the slack on top of a skittish cat and put a bunch of rocking chairs in the room and let a 2 year old with some symbols loose. Studies have shown that your brick chances are lower that way
In case you need help, do not do this.

But, when i did it, the started to glow and cash came out of the disc drive! lol just kidding.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login