Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

NEED HELP

Posted by ANAKINANAYA 
NEED HELP
December 18, 2009 12:27AM
I HAVE FOLLOWED THE STEPS FOR THE DOWNLOADS USED TO INSTALL THE HOMEBREW CHANNEL BUT WHEN I GET THE HACK MII INSTALLER IT DOESN'T HAVE THAT FILE IT ALREADY COMES WITH THE BOOT ELF NOT THE INSTALLER CAN ANYONE HELP ME STEP BY STEP CAUSE I TRIED IT AND WHEN I PUT THE SD CARD IN MY WII IT AND WENT TO THE CHANNEL PAGE THEN TO THE SD AND THE SQUARE HAD A ? IN IT PLEASE HELP
Re: NEED HELP
December 18, 2009 12:34AM
NO ONE LIKES IT WHEN YOU YELL LIKE THIS!

Anyway, download the file from here and just rename the "installer.elf" to "boot.elf"
December 18, 2009 12:35AM
Actually, you shouldn't have to rename it. It should already be boot.elf
December 18, 2009 12:38AM
sorry for the caps and thanks
December 18, 2009 12:40AM
bg4545
Actually, you shouldn't have to rename it. It should already be boot.elf

Yes, I was thinking about earlier versions that came as installer.elf. The newer versions don't.
December 18, 2009 12:46AM
the file comes only with a wiiload folder, boot.elf, credits, license read me b and read me hbc but no installer with the link provided please help tired it but when i try it on my wii there is a ? in the box
i cant still get it to work
December 18, 2009 01:09AM
the only thing i get is the file comes only with a wiiload folder, boot.elf, credits, license read me b and read me hbc but no installer with the link provided please help tired it but when i try it on my wii there is a ? in the box
Re: i cant still get it to work
December 18, 2009 01:09AM
you need bannerbomb, and the boot.elf is the installer (also there is no need to make an entirely new topic)
Re: i cant still get it to work
December 18, 2009 01:12AM
ive done both those steps but i keep getting the ? why is that
December 18, 2009 01:22AM
Cause you're looking at the wrong screen. Try looking at both the SD Card in data management and the SD Card channel menu.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login