Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

b0z94 Here!

Posted by b0z94 
b0z94 Here!
December 22, 2009 02:51AM
Hey guys! I've been following your work for some time now, and I've been told that I'm a beta-tester for this site. Truthfully, I dunno what is required or anything, but I'd like to bring out to the guys what I've been told. It happened on a guide, and I tested out a handful of things on my Wii that someone tried, and they said I should be beta-tester, or something like that. Either way, I'm here, and like to say hello! =] (The guy who told me was named "Brushing?" So, if that's you, that's why I'm here. Lol. I have been following most of the apps and stuff on here, and I avoided most bricks that came to my Wii. (I usually reverse the programs on my own, if they were not to work.) Example would be the WAD file for a bugged-IOS70. Tested few, and eventually fixed it myself, and got it down pat. =] Love hacking communities, I feel like it gives a lot of potential. So guys, hello! =] (I guess the point of this message would be to know if I'm actual beta-tester of this team?) xD
Re: b0z94 Here!
December 22, 2009 03:41AM
Wth?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2009 03:41AM by Arikado.
December 22, 2009 03:48AM
lol I was waiting for someone with more experience about Wii homebrew to try to decipher this, but I guess no one really understands it but this is what I got out:

Beta test this site, what is required? Team Twizzler said so. I can fix bricks but I like to reverse the programs. Am I a beta-tester for this site?
December 22, 2009 06:58AM
Crisco
lol I was waiting for someone with more experience about Wii homebrew to try to decipher this, but I guess no one really understands it but this is what I got out:

Beta test this site, what is required? Team Twizzler said so. I can fix bricks but I like to reverse the programs. Am I a beta-tester for this site?

Lol, same here, I was told by Brushing I was a beta-tester, but I want to make sure that this is the 'real' one, and not just a fanboy lol.
December 22, 2009 12:46PM
I'm tempted to close this topic on account of trolling but it seems he's actually being serious :-0

So I guess that means I have to give a serious response :-(

Anyways, in short, you've been played. I'd like to know where your conversation with this "brushing" took place if you dont mind.
December 22, 2009 01:13PM
brushing would be a member of Team Twizzlers, a fictional parody of Team Twiizers, the team pretty much responsible for the beginning of Wii homebrew. (http://www.wiibrew.org/wiki/Team_Twizzlers has the Twizzlers joke)

That said, get some homebrew!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2009 01:16PM by WikiFSX.
December 22, 2009 01:27PM
beta tester for a site? and a very well established site at that? sounds a bit weird...

and what do you mean 'reverse' programs exactly?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login