Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How to add Wii Remotes in FCE Ultra GC

Posted by dtodddan 
How to add Wii Remotes in FCE Ultra GC
January 01, 2010 08:12PM
I am totally new to this and I'm sure it is a easy solution but I just do not know how to do it yet. I looked on the web but could not find anything.
I am trying to add a second Wii remote to FCE Ultra GC. How is this supposed to be done? I see the icons where it shows the battery left on the screen but I can't find a way to add the second remote. Any help would be appreciated.
Re: How to add Wii Remotes in FCE Ultra GC
January 01, 2010 08:52PM
You need to sync the wiimotes before starting fceu.

In the system menu, use the red sync butten next to the sd slot on the wii and the red button in the battery slot on the wiimote. Refer to the wii manual, if you still have problems. If that doesn't help, ask here again. Good luck!
January 02, 2010 01:01AM
Thanks for the quick response.

I have worked with it for a little while and here is what is happening. I am able to get the two remotes connected to the Wii and both of the hand icons appear on the screen. Next I open the Homebrew channel and the led lights on both remotes go dark but only the first player controller comes back on and is usable in the homebrew channel. The second remote is disconnect and all four lights blink when trying to reconnect. I also tried the red sync button in that channel but could never get the remote to connect. Do I need to try and forward the FCE Ultra GC to the wii system menu? I read about it online but have not worked with WAD files yet.
January 02, 2010 01:14AM
profetylen (Emphasis added)
In the system menu, use the red sync butten next to the sd slot on the wii and the red button in the battery slot on the wiimote. Refer to the wii manual, if you still have problems. If that doesn't help, ask here again. Good luck!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2010 01:14AM by Arikado.
January 06, 2010 07:41PM
Thanks for the responses and I finally figured it out.
I turn on the wii and select the homebrew channel but before I press the start button I connect the second remove with the red sync button on the wii and the remote then when I start the FCE Ultra GC I show both controllers.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login