Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

unable to connect to homebrew browser

Posted by freegame36 
Re: unable to connect to homebrew browser
March 14, 2010 06:19AM
Turn on your wii with the SD card inserted. Bootmii should load.

Navigate over to the little cogs, and press the reset button. Next, navigate over the red arrow, and press the reset button. The restoration process should begin, that is, if your NAND backup is on your SD card.
March 14, 2010 06:39AM
i used boot2 to get me out of a full brick....thank god....my wife would have killed me....lol....i lost a lot of data but ole well...at least we have a wii....so now should i make another backup of NAND or will the one i already have still be good?
March 14, 2010 07:03AM
The one you have right now is fine.

Are you able to access your settings now?
March 14, 2010 08:03AM
yes..i lost everything but the HBC...but i am in my setting and i have everything i want back on the wii....should i go ahead and back up NAND so i wont lose everything if this happens again....i put a custom theme on my wii, thats what bricked it aint it?
March 14, 2010 05:49PM
I was told to use DOP-MII and it would not hurt my wii. After i ran it, it put me on full brick....does any know why this happened? read the entire script here before guessing...this is important for everyone to know why DOP-Mii bricked my wii
March 15, 2010 02:02AM
Dude, I cant tell you exactly what happened as I cant get a clear picture from your posts. I would assume it is not DOP-Mii but installing themes that bricked your Wii though.
March 15, 2010 02:27AM
the theme has been installed for a few days....u may be right though,,,....is it possible for the themes to brick after a few days go by?
March 16, 2010 12:45PM
No, unless they reduce the stability of the System Menu somehow.

Did you install any channels, per chance?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/16/2010 12:46PM by WikiFSX.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login