Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Any other ways for homebrew?

Posted by Arceusfan12 
Any other ways for homebrew?
October 24, 2010 03:05AM
Ok, I don't have a Gecko USB. I have SD cards, but my wii's SD card slot doesn't work, and has never. I have some DVD R's, and CD R's. Are there any ways of booting homebrew (if possible, just brawl+ without homebrew channel) without an SD card or Gecko USB? Thank you. Oh, and I think I have version 4.3. Sorry.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2010 03:12AM by Arceusfan12.
Re: Any other ways for homebrew?
October 24, 2010 03:26AM
has never worked? uh why didn't you take it back and get a new one when you bought it.

And i'm pretty sure the answer is no... you need SD card for install.
October 24, 2010 02:55PM
I always thought it was the SD card (eg: It wasn't the right size, it wasn't formatted right ect...) until after my worenty expired, my friend got one of those Nintendo brand SD cards that say "Wii", which still didn't work. And than after that (sad huh), I found out about Wii homebrew. *Sigh*. No one has taken advantage of Bluetooth transfer, of the internet flash thing, or the USB slots? I'm surprised.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2010 11:17PM by Arceusfan12.
October 24, 2010 06:23PM
That would be very difficult, if not impossible. Though, if you had system menu 3.2 or older and a mod chip, you could use the DVD installer.
October 24, 2010 08:45PM
Arceusfan12
I always thought it was the SD card (eg: It wasn't the right size, it wasn't formatted right ect...) until after my worenty expired, my friend got one of those Nintendo brand SD cards that say "Wii", which still didn't work. And than after that (sad huh), I found out about Wii homebrew. *Sigh*. No one has taken advantage of Bluetooth transfer, of the internet flash thing, or the USB slots? I surprised.

crap man, that stinks... I don't know how to fix a broken SD slot... not sure.
October 24, 2010 11:15PM
mdbrim
Arceusfan12
I always thought it was the SD card (eg: It wasn't the right size, it wasn't formatted right ect...) until after my worenty expired, my friend got one of those Nintendo brand SD cards that say "Wii", which still didn't work. And than after that (sad huh), I found out about Wii homebrew. *Sigh*. No one has taken advantage of Bluetooth transfer, of the internet flash thing, or the USB slots? I surprised.

crap man, that stinks... I don't know how to fix a broken SD slot... not sure.

I know. *Sigh* Plus, I don't have the money to get it fixed. *Sigh*...again.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2010 11:18PM by Arceusfan12.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login