Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Smashstack just not working.

Posted by foxymoxy 
Smashstack just not working.
November 09, 2010 07:34AM
Hey guys, Just tried to hack my wii, and I cannot seem to get it working. I put the appropriate files on the sd card, deleted the custom levels, and followed the guide to a tee, is there something im missing:( Any help would be appreciated.
Re: Smashstack just not working.
November 09, 2010 07:34AM
also just a heads up, I do have 4.3.

also, it gets to the point where I go back into the level builder, but it doesn't do anything. I hope that narrows it down.

I think It might have to do with I'm using a micro sd card, in a sd carrier, I'm going to get a traditional card tomorrow and try it out.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2010 07:52AM by foxymoxy.
November 09, 2010 05:08PM
That might be the reason, also SSBB does not support SDHC, just plain SD. Make sure you are using one of these.
November 09, 2010 05:18PM
Axel
That might be the reason, also SSBB does not support SDHC, just plain SD. Make sure you are using one of these.

It could be the reason, and it might not be the reason. I used a micro SD with adapter with Smash Stack Exploit, and it worked for me. It is likely that it is the SD, try your Proper SD and see if that works.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/09/2010 05:18PM by DarkFlasher.
November 09, 2010 07:31PM
Turns out that it was on the compatibility Table, and it was tested and didn't work:) thank you Axel!!!
November 11, 2010 12:10AM
just to let you guys know, I went out and got a 2 gig Kingston Sd card, and it worked, like magic. Unlike that stupid 8 gig dane-elec.
November 11, 2010 05:02AM
sweet foxymoxy... glad you got it working!
November 11, 2010 03:50PM
foxymoxy
just to let you guys know, I went out and got a 2 gig Kingston Sd card, and it worked, like magic. Unlike that stupid 8 gig dane-elec.

I'm glad it worked for you.

Yeah, Kingston and Sandisk 2 GB SD Cards are known to have best compatibility with the Wii :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login