Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'm new at HBC and need some help.

Posted by Fierce754 
I'm new at HBC and need some help.
March 22, 2012 08:04PM
I want to add character/stage textures to Brawl.I get everything but I'm stuck in one part.A code manager.I need help getting one.:l I am a newb so yeah...
Re: I'm new at HBC and need some help.
March 22, 2012 09:07PM
There's a code management app that you can run from the homebrew channel called Accio Hacks. Just install it and launch it, and from there you can download a list of codes and apply them (textures, too) all within the app.
March 22, 2012 09:12PM
For stage and character replacements, you are much better to use Riivolution rather than Ocarina codes.
March 22, 2012 09:17PM
Oops forgive me. Accio Hacks is still a useful tool, though.
March 22, 2012 09:41PM
So let's say I wanted a Fierce Diety Texture hack added to Link,and if I download Accio Hacks,it'll have that texture?
March 22, 2012 09:47PM
Nope. Accio Hacks will only download the codes to use with Gecko OS. It won't download the actual files used to replace the ones on the disk.

And like I said, you shouldn't use codes, you should use Riivolution, which is designed specifically for file replacement, rather than having to use a code to do it with Gecko OS, which ends up being buggier and less convenient.
March 22, 2012 10:11PM
Oh,I tried searching up videos for textures using Riivolution and most of the videos were Mario Kart Wii.I have v1.4 by the way.
March 22, 2012 10:45PM
And your point is...? Riivolution is completely universal and will work for literally every single Wii game ever released. Regardless of what the majority of youtube videos happen to show. (BTW, never turn to youtube for advice/guides on anything to do with wii homebrew)
March 22, 2012 10:50PM
I see,I thought Youtube was the best place.Well,can you tell me how to properly use Riivolution?
March 23, 2012 05:58AM
Nevermind,a video in Youtube just showed me how to add Custom textures,stages,and music with Riivolution!:D
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login