Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ISO install help.

Posted by Raven6679 
ISO install help.
April 04, 2012 07:12PM
Ok I got the HBC installed, installed emulators, I am having trouble setting up the ISO. For this step do I need a game Cube controller? My Wii Remote turns off and will not reconnect to the Wii until I restart, is this common? Please help!

Raven
Re: ISO install help.
April 04, 2012 07:30PM
What are you talking about? I assume you mean IOS, rather than ISO, as ISO is a disc image format, most commonly used (in regards to Wii) for distributing pirated games, and you don't "install" an ISO. An IOS on the other hand you do install, but there are many IOS, and we have no idea what IOS you are talking about from that post. You don't need any specific IOS for homebrew, anyone telling you to install one is probably only telling you to do so for the purpose of piracy, which we won't help with. If you have a legitimate reason for needing to install an IOS, give us more info so we can help.

As for the remotes shutting off issue - you have a new remote, one of the ones with MotionPlus built in. These remotes don't work with older homebrew. Any homebrew must be recompiled to work with these new remotes.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login