Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bootmii HELP Please!

Posted by syc20099 
Bootmii HELP Please!
June 05, 2013 02:17AM
I installed bootmii on my wii for first time
. I installed bootmii as an ios because I think the bootmii as an ios works more better and it's compatible with all wiis. My wii is white 2007 I think. So, I wanted to make a nand backup of my wii system but whtn I press reset to select it just reset wii, not select what I want. I just stuck on bootmii and I can't get out. Also, I don't have game cube controller. How could I do?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2013 02:19AM by syc20099.
Re: Bootmii HELP Please!
June 05, 2013 03:19AM
Saying, "I installed bootmii as an ios because I think the bootmii as an ios works more better" is incorrect as BootMii loses functionality when installed as IOS compared to BootMii as boot2. You are correct in stating that it is compatible with all Wii's.
Make sure that you have used the latest HackMii Installer (1.2) to install BootMii. I believe that previous versions of BootMii had issues with using the Wii console buttons. I just tested it myself on my Wii and BootMii IOS can be controlled using the power, reset, and eject buttons. So try re-installing BootMii (it should be v1.5).
Re: Bootmii HELP Please!
June 05, 2013 04:01AM
Thanks bg4545. I didn't know my wii is compatible with boot2. I asked my friend about bootmii and he said the hackmii installer will tell me the boot2 is compatible with wiis. So I removed bootmii as an IOS and reinstalled boot2 using letterbomb.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2013 09:49PM by syc20099.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login