Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wii exploit idea! (Involving SSBB)

Posted by lettman8520 
Re: Wii exploit idea! (Involving SSBB)
June 08, 2009 09:02PM
They did it for the name of a horse :D

But of course, that was in the System Menu, and in a controlled environment.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2009 09:15PM by daniel_c_w.
June 09, 2009 09:33PM
Not sure if this is relevant to this... but... according to the official SSBB website "Notice: As of June 30th, 2009, the current service that accepts user-generated snapshots, stage designs, and replay data will no longer be available. Please note, however, that we will continue to distribute such data after that date."

Maybe they are beginning to block it already?
June 09, 2009 09:46PM
No, that's not blocking it. That was apparently announced before the Brawl exploit, and anyway, the exploit wasn't going to be shared on the server anyway. No way to upload, seeing as how the exploit takes over as soon as you enter the stage builder, so there isn't a chance to upload, due to the fact that the exploit is running. This is unrelated I believe
June 10, 2009 01:00AM
UjnHunter
Not sure if this is relevant to this... but... according to the official SSBB website "Notice: As of June 30th, 2009, the current service that accepts user-generated snapshots, stage designs, and replay data will no longer be available. Please note, however, that we will continue to distribute such data after that date."

Maybe they are beginning to block it already?
That just means they won't take user-generated content (the items listed), but they will continue to distribute it when you connect to wifi
June 10, 2009 05:50AM
bg4545
will continue to distribute it when you connect to wifi

Lol, i never get stuff sent to me on from nintendo on brawl. I'm supposed to get the daily updates, but i only got them like twice, and its hasn't happend since like april of last year. :P
June 10, 2009 06:32AM
WaxyPumpkin72
Lol, i never get stuff sent to me on from nintendo on brawl. I'm supposed to get the daily updates, but i only got them like twice, and its hasn't happend since like april of last year. :P
I haven't play brawl in a while, let alone wifi...
June 11, 2009 10:30AM
WaxyPumpkin72

I always get something from Brawl, when I connect to the Nintendo Wifi Connection
You know, that you get Brawl stuff, when you connect to the NWC, and not via WiiConnect24?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2009 10:31AM by daniel_c_w.
June 11, 2009 08:28PM
Yes, i know, cuz i used to get stuff, and now i don't, and its dumb!! :P
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login