Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wii Remote finder

Posted by Yerffej 
Re: Wii Remote finder
August 18, 2009 12:22AM
aujakev
mdbrim

You could just take it to the bathroom with you too... isn't that what the strap is for????

Just rember to wash ur hands after!
But you don't want to get the wiimote wet, better skip the hand washing...
August 18, 2009 06:21PM
Fine, but when you guys get H1N1 or whatever because you didn't wash your hands don't come crying to me!
August 18, 2009 07:46PM
Sorry, but what does having a wiimote on have to do with washing hands? Surely you should wash your hands regardless? Why is it only if you are wearing the wiimote that you tell us to wash our hands?
August 18, 2009 08:36PM
aujakev
Fine, but when you guys get H1N1 or whatever because you didn't wash your hands don't come crying to me!

yeah... the "threat" of Swine Flu doesn't worry me much
August 18, 2009 08:40PM
I think it'd be best if we DID catch swine flu now, before it mutates and becomes deadly. At the moment, its pretty much like regular flu. In fact, more people have died of regualer flu this year than they have of swine flu. Of course, if you have underlying health problems like asthma and stuff, then you dont want it, but others, it'd be better to get it before it mutates.
August 18, 2009 09:00PM
at my school we had the "Random Lake Flu Virus" cuz people didnt wash there hands after the used the restroom...

anyways lets get back on topic before this get out of control...
August 19, 2009 06:20AM
SifJar
I think it'd be best if we DID catch swine flu now, before it mutates and becomes deadly. At the moment, its pretty much like regular flu. In fact, more people have died of regualer flu this year than they have of swine flu. Of course, if you have underlying health problems like asthma and stuff, then you dont want it, but others, it'd be better to get it before it mutates.

but it has a low likelihood of mutating, if it was Avian Flu that was going around, I'd be freaking the fuck out
August 19, 2009 07:04AM
cactusjack901
SifJar

but it has a low likelihood of mutating, if it was Avian Flu that was going around, I'd be freaking the fuck out
Doesn't every flu and cold have high chance of mutating, which is why there is no cure for the common flu or cold?
August 19, 2009 10:41PM
How again did we get to talking about the flu from finding wiimotes?
August 19, 2009 11:08PM
erm... i think it came from not washing our hands in the bathroom because the Wii Remotes will get wet.
August 19, 2009 11:17PM
thats right. perfectly rational train of conversation, dont you think?
August 19, 2009 11:19PM
Yes. . oh and SifJar: You've been here half the time I have, yet you almost have twice the posts I have. and I am on the forums a lot.
August 19, 2009 11:22PM
hehe ive been here for 7days and i have 1/3 of yours metroid :P
August 19, 2009 11:26PM
Wow. A lot more, actually.
Ok can we actually get back on topic please. how is this going to help? if you're playing a Nintendo game then leave the Wii Remote then how are we going to implement it? it'd be pointless to have to reboot the game again.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/19/2009 11:27PM by metroid_maniac.
August 24, 2009 07:15AM
TopGun96
You have way too much free time

How about adding it to gecko os
August 24, 2009 10:36AM
sounds like a good idea.
August 24, 2009 11:03PM
Quote:
TopGun96
You have way too much free time

actually i dont... but that is just one of the advantages of having an iPhone :P

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/24/2009 11:03PM by TopGun96.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login