Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Request: SD Gecko readibility in HBC, and allow HBC to see multiple SD cards, or homebrew storage devices (if it cant already)

Posted by nightwishfan1 
This is a request to add another means for the HBC to see homebrew via SD cards, which would be by utilizing SD Geckos. I realize there are USB drives and such, but for some people SD cards are cheaper, and more manageable in terms of physical space they occupy. I personally have three of them, and changing them between the front SD slot isnt too much to bother about, but I also have a SD Gecko from the GC brew days that I would like to utilize again, and be able to have a second SD card that could be read from there as well, along with the front SD slot. Also this thread is sort of a request for the HBC to see more than one SD card or storage mediums as well if it cant already.
You can't request stuff to be added to the HBC, unless you contact Team Twiizers.
I dont see why not. Some of there members are admins here are they not? At least this can draw attention to the idea from some of them.
nightwishfan1
I dont see why not. Some of there members are admins here are they not? At least this can draw attention to the idea from some of them.
Arikado is the only Admin who checks this site regularly; he isn't a member of Team Twiizers.
Feature requests should go here: [bugs.hackmii.com] or loudly asked in #wiidev on EFNET if you want to get the right people's attention.
I dont quite get how to open a feature request there, and I dont use ICQ if that's where you're suggesting me to go.
well... he didn't say anything about ICQ... IRC on the other hand
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login