Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cant Access Settings?

Posted by slyfox299 
Cant Access Settings?
January 02, 2010 04:00AM
Ok, here's a stumper. I am thinking it is a corrupt system menu...

When I try and access the wii system settings(menu, settings, system settings) my wii gets a black screen. Everything else is fine, message board, save games, gamecube stuff, etc. But when I try to access system settings, I just get a black screen. Any ideas? I was thinking of reinstalling the system menu...
Re: Cant Access Settings?
January 02, 2010 04:16AM
Yeah, sounds like some sort of a semi-brick.

Your best bet is too update through Nintendo or have my Dop-IOS MOD ( [code.google.com] ) reinstall your system menu.
January 02, 2010 10:56AM
he can't update through ninty as he cant access settings. although i suppose he could update from a disc. but dop ios mod is a better option imo
January 03, 2010 12:09AM
Ok, I'll see if I can DOP it later on. Thanks! Overall, everything else works. I am just worried that if my internet settings change, I'll lose Wi-Fi...
January 07, 2010 07:35PM
slyfox299
I am just worried that if my internet settings change, I'll lose Wi-Fi...
Well if that happens, just use NUSD to download the WAD for the System Menu you are on.
January 23, 2010 12:07PM
this happens when you use preloader or some other hack to load the system menu with a wrong IOS. usually it is caused by people trying to use a cIOS to boot the system menu to play burned games. boot the system menu with the proper IOS. fixed.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login