Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Wiibrew Wiki HackMii Blog

Advanced

If you need a simple hardware Wii NAND programmer, you may look at this beta

Posted by pcfree 
If you need a simple hardware Wii NAND programmer, you may look at this beta
June 12, 2009 09:44AM
Re: If you need a simple hardware Wii NAND programmer, you may look at this beta
June 26, 2009 01:51AM
Do you have a PCB image of your programmer?
Re: If you need a simple hardware Wii NAND programmer, you may look at this beta
November 23, 2009 07:29AM
just a question for pcfree
are you going to make a wii nand programmer running on wii?

i made a pcb design for your wii nand programmer, the only problem i have is the 74LVC245 and 74LVC374
i'm on philippines and there is no one nor companies that sell this i.c.'s. if you have a spare maybe can i buy it to you?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2009 07:39AM by wes11ph.
December 10, 2009 04:59PM
i belive farnell got those and it's even listed on their site, drop them a call and they got 2 variation one surface mount and the other is a DIP.

btw i'm also from the philippines and no luck on those 74LVC245 and 74LVC374, but i search in raon for it and found these SN74LS245N and DM74LS374 as replacement the salesman gave me. I checked both data sheet and both seem function the same (please correct me on this one)

and the other problem is i can't get it to work, don't know if it's the chip or my soldering on the NAND and also i've have problems about the Power VCC3/GND and the regular VCC/GND, don't know which is which do i have to make a seperate power supply on both?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2009 08:45PM by ploydie.
January 05, 2012 04:32AM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login