Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Some wii channels dont work and homebrew

Posted by travisg222 
Some wii channels dont work and homebrew
November 27, 2009 04:43AM
Some of my channels and apps dont work on my wii most of them are stuff like wad manager(i dont pirate apps i put these channels on because i show of to my friends weird channels but i do use it to install homebrew channels)

Whenever i open hose apps/channels my wii will freeze and then i will have to unplug it can anyone help me i tried the homebrew black screen it didnt help at all and when i open some apps up it asks for my ios version but i never had to do that before the black screen

this all happened after when my sister kicked me off to go on Wii fit and find out she's obese again and yell.

lol
Re: Some wii channels dont work and homebrew
November 27, 2009 07:29AM
This is not a brick, so it doesn't belong here.
You didn't need a new topic either [forum.wiibrew.org]
The reason wad manager doesn't work is because Nintendo blocked it as I said before.
Can you name the other apps that don't work?
Also, the channels that you install with wad manager are, 99.9% of the time, illegal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2009 07:48AM by bg4545.
November 27, 2009 09:27PM
Back up channels wad manager channels and apps (all versions) and some apps that weren't on wii brew and some apps will boot up but then either say somthing about iso or a random error message
i don't think it was the nintendo blocking it because it worked before on that system version a couple days ago

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2009 09:30PM by travisg222.
November 27, 2009 09:39PM
No piracy here kthnx.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.